After 10 years in the industry, we decided to alter direction. Now, we share our passion by helping others. Our ramp up process is designed to empower your team.
Business mentors are key—that’s why when it comes to client selection, we’re choosy. We want to give each of you the time and guidance you deserve.
Successful stocks can help your money grow—at times, they can even outrun inflation
Some stocks pay regular dividends—that’s income you can keep or reinvest
Since stocks trade by the millions every day, you can move quickly when you’re buying or selling
You decide which company to invest in, when it’s time to buy, and when it’s time to sell
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Privacy Notice for clients and users of Capital Investment Partnert LLC
Capital Investment Partners LLC committed to the protection of your personal data assuming responsibility for its use, handling, storage and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and in order to make the information known to you Regarding the main characteristics of the treatment to which your personal data will be submitted, it issues this Privacy Notice.
Purposes of data processing
We will process personal data for the purposes indicated below:
• Verify and confirm your identity;
• Manage and operate the services and products that you request or contract with us;
• Comply with the obligations derived from the intermediation in the stock market;
• Comply with regulatory obligations issued by the competent authorities;
• Comply with the obligations established by the applicable legislation and the competent authorities.
Secondarily, CIP LLC will use your personal information to:
• Market CIP LLC products and services.
• Send offers, promotions and advertising of our financial products and services;
• Prepare customer profiles to offer stock and financial products and services;
• Preparation of surveys.
Although these purposes are not necessary for the existence and fulfillment of the legal relationship derived from the services and activities that you request and formalize with us, they allow us to provide you with a better service and raise quality. You can refuse the processing of your data for these purposes by dialing +1 6124291735; If you do not receive the corresponding refusal, it will be understood that you have given consent to the use of your information.
Personal data subject to treatment by CIP LLC
CIP LLC will process personal data according to the categories established below:
• Identification data
• Contact information
• Labor data
• Academic data
• Patrimonial data
• Financial data
• Migratory data
Transfer of personal data
CIP LLC will eventually share your personal data with:
• Companies belonging to CIP LLC;
• Suppliers that provide services to CIP LLC for the maintenance or fulfillment of the legal relationship with clients;
• Third parties who provide audit services to CIP LLC;
• Business partners with whom contracts have been entered into for the commercialization of financial products and / or services, for the benefit and / or interest of clients;
• International companies belonging to CIP LLC; and
• Competent authorities, provided for in the laws applicable to financial institutions. In any case, CIP LLC will communicate this Privacy Notice to the recipients, in order to ensure that your information is used in its terms and, if necessary, the corresponding consents will be requested for said transfers.
Means to exercise personal data rights
You can access, rectify, cancel or oppose the handling of your personal data by exercising the Rights. Contact the Directorate for the protection of personal data from Monday to Friday at the telephone number +1 6124291736 from 09:00 to 15:00.
Mechanisms to revoke consent to the processing of your personal data
You may revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have given us for the processing of your personal data, by contacting the Directorate for Personal Data Protection at the telephone number +1 6124291735. Said revocation is only applicable for those purposes that are not necessary for the provision of services offered by CIP LLC.
Options and means that CIP LLC offers to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data
Additionally, if you wish to stop receiving advertising or promotions of our financial products and services, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice will be made known to you through the website https://capitalinvestpartners.com. If you have any comments or consider that your personal data has suffered some kind of violation, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Department from Monday to Friday at +1 6124291735 from 09:00 to 18:00.
Capital Investment Partners LLC
16679 74th Street NE Otsego, MN 55330 USA.
Our portal: https://capitalinvestpartners.com.
Copyright © 2021 Capital investmet Partners LLC - All Rights Reserved.